Music & Worship Pastor Full Time
Baylor Baptist ChurchActive
The Music and Worship Pastor is responsible to the church to maintain, develop, and promote a comprehensive multi-generational music and worship ministry. This aligns with the mission and ministry of the church: in the hearts of Ennis; for the hearts of Ennis.
Summary of Duties:
- Prayerfully cast vision, plan strategically, and implement programming for the music ministry, consistent with the vision and mission of the church.
- Create opportunities for the church members to be involved missionally through music both inside and outside the church.
- Attend regular staff meetings and work cooperatively with church staff and leadership.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
- Must have a strong vocal presence and convey a spirit of worship.
- Must support blended, multi-generational styles of music ranging from traditional hymns to current trends.
- Must select congregational songs that are grounded and rooted in scripture.
- Able to recruit, organize, coordinate, and motivate musicians and teach team members.
- Have a passion for Christ and the ministry to which God has called you to do.
- Agreement with the vision of Baylor Baptist Church: To lead, cultivate, and nurture all people to a life-changing, ever-growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Study and remain up to date on new trends and opportunities for growth and discipleship in music ministry.
- Prior ministry experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.baylorennis.org.
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.