Apollo Beach Campus Children’s Minister (or Ministry Director) Full Time
Bell Shoals Baptist Church - Apollo Beach CampusActive
The primary role of the Children’s Minister (or Ministry Director) of Bell Shoals, Apollo Beach is to lead the Preschool and Children’s Ministry (birth – 5th grade) at the Apollo Beach Campus. The ideal candidate should desire to see children come to know and pursue Jesus as their Lord and Savior while also developing the families of those children.
- Provide an engaging learning environment for children and families.
- Oversee all aspects of Preschool and Children’s Ministry (birth – 5th grade) at the Apollo Beach (AB) Campus.
- Lead, facilitate, recruit, develop, train, equip and schedule volunteers for weekly classes and programs, primarily, but not limited to, Sunday morning and Wednesday evening.
- This includes multiple special events throughout the year, such as Kid’s Day, Summer Camp, Vacation Bible School, etc.
- Collaborate and connect across all campuses with Next Gen leadership to craft a holistic family discipleship process to develop, build up, and guide all ages and stages of Bell Shoals families. This collaboration includes, but it not limited to:
- Curriculum selection
- Preschool, grade school, student and family discipleship and events
- Volunteer development
- New family assimilation and development
- Organize child care for special events throughout the year.
- Effectively communicate all aspects of Children’s ministry, both holistic (church wide) and AB Campus wide with church and campus leadership, volunteers, and families.
- Manage the AB Preschool and Children’s Ministry budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Campus Pastor in alignment with Global Next Gen Pastor.
- Love Jesus – have a growing Christian faith and demonstrate Christ-likeness.
- A commitment to the mission and beliefs of Bell Shoals – Apollo Beach.
- Be willing to join Bell Shoals – Apollo Beach as a member.
- Be involved in Bell Shoals – Apollo Beach outside of office and church hours.
- Be passionate for whole family discipleship – parents and children.
- Be committed to excellence and integrity.
- At least 3 years of experience on children’s ministry church staff preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to cast and implement vision for children and families
- Be a servant leader, hard worker, and team player.
- Highly administrative and organized.
- Be an effective, empathetic, caring and tactful communicator via multiple communication media, such as:
- Social media
- All personal, face-to-face methods.
- Experience with computer-based software such as:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook, etc.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Internet browser (Microsoft Edge, Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.)
- Database software.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com