Campus Children’s Pastor (Director) Full Time
Children’s Director (South Campus)
Full Time – 40hrs/ week
Focus of Position
To provide visionary leadership and oversight to the South Campus Children’s Ministry (birth-5th grade). This position is a valuable member of the South Campus Staff team that will help give leadership to families as they grow in making Jesus the center of their home.
- Develop a clearly defined vision and strategy for discipleship within the Campus Children’s ministry that works in conjunction with the overall vision and ministry of Brookstone Church.
- Develop and implement strategy for whole-family discipleship; working with families to equip and empower parents/families to disciple their children.
- Provide oversight and planning for all aspects of Children’s ministry programming at the campus level, including: Sunday morning Children’s Worship, Vision-casting and planning for small community outreach events, Family events/programming.
- Provide oversight to the Children’s Ministry budget and help develop the budgetary needs for the upcoming year at the campus level.
- Be a visible leader on Sunday mornings and at many church-wide events and experiences.
- Help lead and coach the Children’s Leadership team of volunteers.
- Help lead ministries within Brookstone Kids in healthy growth spiritually and numerically, including weekly gatherings, community events, mission trips and small groups.
- Recruit volunteers and build Brookstone Kids Leadership Teams.
- Regularly coordinate with Lead Brookstone Kids Pastor.
- A deep love for the Lord, and a passion for the children’s culture of Western North Carolina.
- An unhindered drive to present the gospel of Jesus Christ to children.
- Active prayer life.
- Be a member of Brookstone Church, abiding by church member covenant.
- Keep a healthy lifestyle physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Organized and able to plan for details.
- Ability to communicate effectively and correctly through written communication as well as orally.
- Ability to plan months in advance.
- Self-motivated but able to submit to authority and work on a team.
- Flexibility and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit’s direction.
- Emotional maturity, and ability to problem solve efficiently.
- Some experience in working with children’s ministry.
- Some experience working with/on church staff.
- Ability to communicate with staff through established channels and methods.
- Maintain a vital and growing relationship with the Lord through consistent time in the Word, prayer and regular worship attendance.
- Commit to Evangelism Explosion training.
- Strive to maintain and protect biblical priorities in the home.
- Model the practice of wise stewardship.
- Seek to maintain accountability through participation in a relational environment.
- Personal weekly worship attendance.
The Brookstone Kid’s South Campus Children’s Director is accountable to the Campus Pastor.
The Brookstone Kid’s South Campus Children’s Director will oversee a team of volunteers that serve in either of the children’s and student ministry areas.
A competitive salary wage commensurate with experience will be provided.
Full-time; Monday-Thursday (9am-5pm) and Sundays (6:45am-1:30pm)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.