Campus Preschool Director Part Time
Campus Preschool Director (South Campus)
Part Time – 10hrs/ week
Focus of Position
To work together with the Campus Children’s Pastor to help make Christ the center of Brookstone Kids’ families’ homes. This position specifically targets preschool aged children.
Including, but not limited to:
- Communicating with preschool leaders/teachers.
- Assisting the Campus Children’s Pastor in the creation of the monthly schedule.
- Helping schedule volunteers for preschool classes.
- Engaging with kids and teaching a class if necessary.
- Helping with weekly classroom preparation.
- Helping with monthly curriculum preparation (printing, compiling, collating, cutting outitems, gathering necessary supplies, etc…).
- Helping with preschool large group gathering including puppets/worship.
- Event preparation and planning.
- Encouraging volunteers (via emails, cards, small gifts, appreciation events, etc…).
- Checking in on preschool families (missing in action, pastoral care issues, etc…).
- Actively inviting others to campus through Come & See Initiative/Door Hangers.
- Sunday after church meetings provide childcare (Engage, Leader’s Lunch, etc.).
- Attend Sunday Service with family.
- Assist in identifying/recruiting volunteers for children’s ministry.
The successful candidate will:
- Pursue a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and exhibit evidence of living a Spiritfilledlife.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance to Brookstone.
- Promote a positive, ministry-minded, and healthy environment as a team player withpastor and staff as well as church leaders, members, guests, and the community at large.
- Possess a servant attitude and desire to serve the Lord through the local church.
- Relate well with all people in attitude and appearance.
- Be proficient in planning, organizing, and handling multiple, simultaneous taskseffectively and efficiently with the ability to give attention to detail and accuracy whilemaintaining a professional, courteous manner.
- Exercise good judgment and positively influence others, including handlingconfrontations with poise and efficiency.
- Exhibit a high degree of integrity and strictly protect confidential information.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the church by-laws, policies, procedures, and generalchurch practices.
- Possess the skills necessary to perform the functions of the job and the show the capacityto learn additional skills which the job may require.
- Maintain a vital and growing relationship with the Lord through consistent time in theWord and prayer.
- Commit to Evangelism Explosion training.
- Strive to maintain and protect biblical priorities in the home.
- Model the practice of wise stewardship.
- Seek to maintain accountability through participation in a relational environment.
- Personal Worship attendance at service
The Campus Preschool Director reports to the Campus Children’s Pastor and Campus Pastor.
This position provides oversight to volunteer teams that serve in the preschool area.
10 hours per week
- Sunday – 6:45am-1:30pm (6.75hrs)
- Monday – Campus Team Meeting: 9:30-10:30am (1hr)
- Additional hours may be required for special events: ie, engage, leader’s lunch, etc.
Disclosure of wage will be provided.
To apply for this job please visit www.brookstonechurch.org.
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.