Pastor Part Time
Burlington Baptist ChurchActive
Burlington Baptist Church located in South Point, Oh is seeking a Pastor providing for and setting the overall direction of the church’s growth and outreach in alignment with the church’s Identity and Calling. The Pastor should be a leader who can communicate direction in a way that inspires those around him to join in the pursuit of that vision.
In addition to worship ministries, the Pastor will lead and oversee the ministries in the church which relate to our growing youth programs, our relationships with the community, and with one another. This position is a pastoral one that requires the individual to serve as a Shepherd to the people who serve in this ministry. The Pastor will seek to create a culture of worship in the church, as well as facilitate meaningful connections between people.
Partial List of Qualifications:
1. A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
2. Skilled in organization, administration, and interpersonal relationships.
3. A self-starter
4. A team player with a positive attitude.
5. Assist in the planning of the worship services of Burlington Baptist and do so with prayer, conceptual forethought, and theological accuracy including media preparation.
6. Set goals for the worship ministry that are in line with our vision and then evaluate how those goals were attained or modified during the year.
7. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com