Ministry Residency Part Time
Christ the King ChurchActive
The ministry residency at Christ the King Church is an immersive one-year (renewable) program designed to give you real, on-the-ground ministry experience in a structured, learning-oriented environment. Residents will have the opportunity to serve and lead in a variety of ministry settings under the direction of CTK pastors while receiving individualized coaching and participating in weekly residency cohorts.
Residents will take part in a diverse experience that includes structured environments for learning as well as supervised work in various ministries. Most commonly, residents are paired with pastors overseeing the ministries they primarily work with, but will also participate together in a weekly cohort. Depending on availability, interest, and individual aptitude, ministry residents can be involved in the following:
- Pastoral Ministry
- Discipleship (Groups, Bible Classes, etc.)
- Family Ministry
- Worship & Media
- Missions & Church Planting
In addition these learning/working rhythms, residents will receive one-on-one coaching designed to help explore, clarify, and equip them in their individual passions and giftings.
- The position is partly fundraised, with Christ the King Church matching the contributions for up to half the pay of a 25-hour per week commitment (i.e. 50% fundraised). While the pay structure is designed for residents working 25-hours/week, further consideration can be given to residents seeking to more/less with an alternative structure decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Christ the King Church is also a MAP Affiliate with the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, which affords students the opportunity to earn 18 credit hours in conjunction with their residency. For more information, visit: https://www.sbts.edu/globalcampus/map/
How To Apply:
The initial application process includes:
- Completing the online application.
- Initial interview with the Residency Director.
If invited, applicants will proceed to the following:
- Completing an online enneagram assessment (free with coupon code will be provided to invitees)
- Uploading the completed assessment here
- Interviewing with the leadership of CTK
This is a rolling application window, meaning that individual applications will be considered as they are submitted now through June 30th, 2021. Final decisions will be made mid-July to allow residents time to relocate (if necessary) before the residency begins (late-August).
Please direct any questions to Cameron at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit ctkcincy.com.