Children’s Ministry Director Full Time
Eastern Heights Baptist ChurchActive
Children’s Ministry Director
The principal function of the Eastern Heights Baptist Church Children’s Ministry Director is to plan, develop, promote, coordinate and lead the children’s ministry of the church to the glory of God.
1. Reveals, by life, a true conversion experience;
2. Love for children and families;
3. Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills;
4. Ability to recruit, train and lead volunteer teams;
5. Experienced in the development of programs targeting the enhancement of children;
6. Interacts well with the families of the children participating in the Children’s Ministry;
7. Has education and/or commensurate experience for the various duties of this position;
8. Has a reputation of keeping confidences.
The Children’s Ministry Director shall be responsible to:
1. Create, develop and implement programs and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade;
2. Develop an appropriate curriculum(s) as needed to enhance the development of program participants and their families;
3. Assist EHBC to create an environment that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth;
4. Recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers participating in Children’s Ministry programs;
5. Develop and maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
6. Coordinate children’s special events including but not limited to VBS, Fall Festival, Baby Dedications etc.
7. It is understood that all staff will assist, as a team, in fulfilling the ministries of the church.
As dictated to accomplish the responsibilities and duties of the position, and as agreed to by the Pastor and Personnel Committee.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com