Associate Pastor/ Students Full Time
Eden Baptist ChurchActive
General Job Description
Plan, organize, and implement a vision and a discipleship program for the student ministry in tandem with the vision.
- Disciple Students
- Prepare and lead Wednesday night programming
- Reach out and minister to current and new families
- Prepare and maintain an annual budget for the student ministry
- Participate with the local FCA programs at local schools
- Establish other ministry opportunities at local schools
- Fill in for the senior pastor on occasion
- Integrate student ministry with other ministries of the church
- Attend quarterly church leadership meetings
- Attend business meetings
- Any other duties assigned by the senior pastor
- A personal relationship with Jesus and a clear calling to vocational ministry
- Meet the Biblical qualifications of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Be in doctrinal agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000
- $30,000 – $35,000.
- There is a parsonage available if you would like to utilize it.
Please submit a resume and personal cover letter briefly detailing your personal testimony and call to the ministry to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org