Director of Music and Outreach Full Time
Enterprise Baptist Church, LittletonActive
Requirements for the Position:
• Mature Christian committed to serving God and being a role model of faith and service.
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and collaboration skills required to organize and lead worship alongside ministers and members.
• Possess the skills necessary to develop and lead an exemplary music program and the ability to utilize these skills to enhance the music ministry of the church.
Director of Music and Outreach Job Description Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Select all music (praise and worship, hymns and specials) for Sunday service. Plan and lead all practices for the choir and praise and worship teams. Make sure music is blended to to include traditional and contemporary and be presented in a worshipful manner.
• Plan, lead, and direct special music for Christmas, Easter, Homecoming, VBS.
• Encourage and nurture skills of choir members by seeking opportunities for choirs to participate in music festivals, workshops, community worship events, and other suitable church-related activities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work alongside our Baptist Men and Women on Mission with local mission opportunities and service projects.
• Work alongside the Missions Committee on state, national, and international mission opportunities and projects.
• Assist the Young at Heart director in planning and conducting activities that target seniors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.