Associate Pastor of Children & Youth Education Part Time
Fairview Baptist ChurchActive
Fairview Baptist Church is accepting resumes for an Associate Pastor of Children & Youth Education
Salary: $20,000.00 – $25,000.00
Responsibilities of an associate pastor:
- Overseeing all children and youth programs for Fairview Baptist Church.
- Equipping and training teachers/volunteers for Sunday school, AWANA’s, VBS, youth camp and other activities.
- Offering pastoral care to children, students, and their parents.
- To teach or preach and provide relief for the lead pastor during the pastor’s absence.
- Work with the lead pastor to shepherd Fairview into God’s will.
- Other responsibilities as necessary in order to help the church fulfill its ministry.
- Has a personal, active, and growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- Maintains an energetic, outgoing, and positive attitude.
- Must be a good listener and strong public speaker, with ability to effectively communicate and preach the gospel.
- Collaborates well with individuals of all ages
- Demonstrates the ability to connect with people.
- Has the ability to organize and supervise large groups.
- Comfortable visiting church families and meeting people where they are.
- Able to balance work and family.
1 Timothy 3:1-7 ‘The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore, an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God’s church? He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com