Minister for College Full Time
First Baptist Belton
506 North Main Belton, TX. 76513Active
Purpose: To shepherd college-aged students to connect, grow, serve, and multiply for God’s glory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To shepherd and oversee college students through:
– Biblical teaching
– Global Missions and Missional living
– Personal growth in the spiritual disciplines
- Provide leadership for the college ministry that aligns with the core values of First Baptist Belton.
- Enlist, train, and lead church members to serve in the college ministry.
- Equip, train, and lead college interns and student leaders.
- Participate in college-related activities on the campuses of UMHB.
- Connect and communicate with campus staff and other ministries to partner in reaching and serving students.
- Oversee the budget and expenditures for the college ministry.
- Implement strategies and ministry opportunities that support and fuel the purpose of First Baptist Belton (know, serve, and share).
- Maintain consistent communication of college ministry with the First Baptist Belton family.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Pastor and/or Spiritual Formation Pastor.
- Maintain a personal walk with Christ as your most important responsibility.
- Represent not only yourself but also the staff and the members of First Baptist Belton, the Body of Christ, and, most crucially, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Practice and celebrate the spiritual disciplines for your own hope in God.
- Be personally accountable to staff and the members of First Baptist Belton.
- Continue personal and ministerial skill development and takes the initiative in scheduling and evaluating these training opportunities.
- Proactively elicit feedback from college students, workers, and staff in the evaluation of your ministry. Be active in the self-evaluation of these ministries and adapt as needed.
- Be an active member of First Baptist Belton.
- A leader who owns their role and responsibility.
- A leader who exudes a positive attitude and celebrates others success.
- A leader who invests their life into others and raises leaders after them.
- A leader who leads the way and sets an example in every area of life and ministry.
- A leader who seeks to put the interests of the team before their own.
- A leader who expects great things from God and attempts great things for God.
How To Apply
Please apply no later than June 14 with the following items to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.