Youth & Children’s Minister Full Time
First Baptist CameronActive
The Youth & Children’s Minister is responsible to the church for planning, directing, and coordinating the programs of the Church for youth & children (not including nursery) with the advice supervision of the Pastor. The primary purpose of the Youth & Children’s Minister is to train, encourage and grow the children and Youth as they grow to maturity in their faith.
- Will have a mature relationship with Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- Will have strong relationship skills.
- Will have experience in equipping leaders and working with teams.
- Will possess excellent biblical teaching ability and communication skills
- Will have capability to develop and implement an age appropriate biblical strategy.
- Must be of Southern Baptist Faith.
- Will be well versed and in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message as contained in the Cameron FBC constitution.
- Must be willing to become a member of the First Baptist Church of Cameron.
- Must view their position as one of ministry.
- Must show capabilities to plan, organize, schedule, and delegate responsibilities
- Will be able to implement programs that support the total Church program.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Will show a loyalty to the Lord and their place of service.
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities in called area of ministry.
- Experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Seminary Degree desired.
- Community residence required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org