Youth Minister Full Time
First Baptist CameronActive
The Youth Minister is responsible to the church for planning, directing, and coordinating the Youth programs of the Church with the advice and supervision of the Pastor.
The Youth Minister will lead our student ministries (grade 7-12). They will develop, equip, and mobilize teams of adults that are responsible for the various areas of ministry to the youth. They will develop and execute a plan to equip parents to be the primary disciple-makers in the lives of their children. They will also utilize ministries to engage families in our community with the gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Will have a mature relationship with Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- Will have strong relationship skills.
- Will have experience in equipping leaders and working with teams.
- Will possess excellent biblical teaching ability and communication skills
- Will have capability to develop and implement an age appropriate biblical strategy.
- Must be of Southern Baptist Faith.
- Will be well versed and in agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message as contained in the Cameron FBC constitution.
- Must be willing to become a member of the First Baptist Church of Cameron.
- Must view their position as one of ministry.
- Must show capabilities to plan, organize, schedule, and delegate responsibilities
- Will be able to implement programs that support the total Church program.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Will show a loyalty to the Lord and their place of service.
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities in called area of ministry.
- Experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Seminary degree desired.
- Community residence required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com