Worship Leader Part Time
First Baptist Church of Machesney ParkActive
We are seeking a part- time Worship Leader. You will plan and lead worship opportunities within the Church including two Sunday morning services (one of which is live streamed). Expect to spend 10 hours each week on this salaried commitment ($150 per week). Your willingness to grow our Worship Team’s efforts and experience in A/V is a plus.
- You must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Be accountable, dependable, flexible, responsible, self- disciplined, and trustworthy.
- Be of like faith and practice and see the job in the broader context of Church ministry.
- Sing and/ or play an instrument(s).
- Have the ability to arrange music.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will recruit and lead the Worship Team.
- Maintain a loving, obedient relationship with the Lord through an active personal prayer life and faithful Bible study.
- Remain loyal to the Senior Pastor and the Church.
- Present a strong testimony of Christ both within and outside the Church.
- Plan, prepare, and lead music in all Sunday morning worship services and in conjunction with the Senior Pastor’s leading and direction.
- Approve, recruit, and support our Worship Team.
- Develop current and future Worship Team members.
- Schedule, lead, and provide all necessary materials for all rehearsals.
- Cooperate with the other Church ministries and workgroups as needed.
- May, but shall not be required to lead in other special Church events.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com