Minister to Children Full Time
First Baptist Church of MonroeActive
First Baptist Church of Monroe, GA (FBC Monroe) is seeking a full-time Minister to Children (birth through 6th grade) who can help us fulfill our mission of Learning Truth, Loving God and Others, and Living Like Jesus. Our Minister to Children will serve our congregation while also helping us connect with families in our community that do not have a church home.
FBC Monroe has three services – early, traditional, and informal – with 300-400 in worship each Sunday. We are a mission-minded church with a strong Sunday School ministry and outstanding weekday school ministry. Our ministerial staff includes a Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor, Minister to Students, part-time Minister to College & Young Adults and three part-time worship leaders. As an affirmation of our core beliefs and general statement of our faith, this church recognizes and accepts “The Baptist Faith and Message” as adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 1963 with the 1998 amendment.
The beautiful town of Monroe is nestled between the urban sprawl of Atlanta and classic Athens. Visit https://www.monroega.com/community to learn more about our community and the people who live here.
- Called to ministry
- Obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree; seminary preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of church staff level Children or Preschool experience
- Willing to live in Walton County, GA and invest in the local community
- Excellent teacher, relatable to children of all ages
- Personable, dynamic, and energetic
- Driven by prayer and guided by Scripture
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com