Youth Minister Full Time
First Baptist Church Venice Florida, The Lakefront ChurchActive
First Baptist Church Venice, Florida
Student Ministry Leader
We are seeking a Student Ministry Leader for First Baptist Church Venice, Florida (FBC Venice) who will befriend, equip, grow, and train the future generation of Christians in Venice, Florida.
Let’s face it, Middle and High School are tough years. We are looking for a Student Ministry Leader who would look forward to hanging-out with kids at Venice High School, who would yuck-it-up with members of the HS baseball, football or soccer team, who would meet at the Flag Pole with kids at the Middle School, all in an effort to lead youth to a saving knowledge in Christ, and help our youth navigate the difficult waters of Middle and High School. Oh yah, you have to lead and plan, and play well with the other members of our staff!
Why Is It a Great Time To Join the Team at FBC Venice?
While our downtown campus has a solid heritage of Biblical-based ministry, we are expanding our ministry through the opening of a new campus located in one of the fastest growing communities in the United States. Our “tent”, where we presently conduct services, will be replaced with a new, debt-free multi-functional building and sports grounds designed to support a multitude of new ministries!
Who Would You Report To?
Who Would You Be Working With?
Family Pastor, Operational Staff
Full-time, On-location in Venice, Florida
· FBC Venice offers a competitive salary based on local and regional markets
· 3% of base pay to Retirement Plan
· Health insurance, Health Saving Account, Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Paid Vacation
Does This Sound Like You?
· Must have a vital, growing relationship with Christ
· Beliefs must be consistent with the Baptist Faith and Message https://bfm.sbc.net/bfm2000/
· Must have a burning passion to minister to Middle and High School youth
· Elder qualified as per 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
· Shows love for all people of the church and community
· Supports Biblical model of “Know – Grow – Go”
· Must be able to functional well with Senior Pastor and staff members
· Must be able to develop multi-year plans with measurable goals
· Lifelong learner
· Organizational and administrative skills
· Adaptability, flexibility and “tough-skin”
· Giftedness and a calling to minister to youth
· Experience with sports ministries
· Vibrant spiritual life
· Compassion and shepherding skills
· Financial responsibility
· Able to leverage current technology and social media
What Is The Road That We Would Expect You To Have Walked By Now?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Ministry
· 3 to 5 years of experience in youth ministry
· Participation in sports ministry
What Will Be Your On-Going Responsibilities?
· Develop short and long-term plans to enable a vibrant youth and sports ministry
· Recruit and train volunteers to support the ministry
· Lead youth ministry events throughout the week
· Be present in Worship Services at both the downtown and Lakefront campuses
· Build relationships with both youth and parents
· Support ministries to parents of youth, which could include parenting conferences
· Disciple youth
Are You Ready To Make A Difference?
· If you see yourself in this position and you believe God is calling you to become an integral part of our Leadership Team at FBC, Venice, please submit your resume to Bob Knight ([email protected])
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com