Worship Pastor Full Time
First Baptist DuncanActive
Associate Pastor/ Worship Ministry
Title: Worship Pastor
To help the church fulfill her mission to make disciples, serve people, and exalt Jesus by preparing, engaging, and leading the worship ministry of the Church
The Worship Pastor is responsible to the church for the development and implementation of a comprehensive worship ministry. Additionally, the Worship Pastor is responsible for the development and operation of the music and streaming ministries of the church.
• Planning a coordinated worship service in cooperation with the ministerial staff
• Work to maintain open communication with the church staff
• Supervision of the worship team
• Foster the musical development of children and youth in an effort to include them in our corporate worship services.
• Serve as a member of the pastoral team and fulfill pastoral duties as required
• Support the mission and vision of the church
• Work with the ministerial staff in coordination and implementation of community outreach.
The Worship Pastor has authority to utilize the resources budgeted for music and worship ministry as long as he maintains close communication with the church administrator.
The Worship Pastor reports to the Administrative Pastor. He is accountable to the church through the constitution and bylaws, church policies, and personnel policies.
Performs other duties as required or directed by the Senior Pastor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com