Bi-Vocational Pastor Part Time
Five Points Baptist ChurchActive
PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A BI-VOCATIONAL POSITION
Five Points Baptist Church’s Expectations – include but are not limited to the following:
- The Senior Pastor is to put God first in all he does.
- The Senior Pastor is to provide spiritual and pastoral leadership to the membership of Five Points Baptist Church.
- The Senior Pastor will share in mission and vision of Five Points Baptist Church.
- The Senior Pastor will serve as the chief administrator of the congregation so that it will fulfill its mission and purpose as the body of Christ.
- The senior pastor should share, through leadership and example, the pastoral responsibilities of the church.
- The Senior Pastor will serve as the church’s primary Preacher/Teacher with messages based on the Holy Bible.
- The Senior Pastor will meet the traits as outlined in 1 Timothy 2-3 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Denomination: Baptist
- Affiliations: Southern Baptist Convention, Crossroads Baptist Association, State Convention of Baptist in Indiana
- Current Church Size: 50-75
- Compensation: To be discussed
- Worship Style: Traditional
Applicants should submit application packet which includes:
- 3 Personal References
- 3 Church References (if available at this time)
- A narrative describing your theology, testimony and beliefs
- A recording of 2-3 sermons (CD, DVD or online link)
By Mail: Pastoral Search Committee, c/o Five Points Baptist Church, 5596 E. St. Rd. 144 Mooresville Indiana 46158
By Email (preferred delivery method): [email protected]
Please note: The name Five Points Baptist comes from the community being labeled Five Points and not to be confused with the Calvinist doctrine.
Thank you for prayerfully considering this ministry opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to Raystaggs@outlook.com