Chemistry/AP Chemistry Teacher Full Time
Hawaii Baptist AcademyActive
The Hawaii Baptist Academy is an affiliated entity with the Hawaii Baptist Convention
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Instruct students and assist them with developing intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- Develop and evaluate curriculum.
- Prepare daily lesson plans and materials for the classroom.
- Instruct students by implementing lesson plans and objectives into the classroom setting.
- Motivate students to learn both the facts and the application of material.
- Monitor student behavior.
- Issue progress reports, interims, and grades.
- Order supplies; equipment; materials.
- Serve as a Class Advisor.
- Attend Faculty meetings and school functions (graduation, open house, etc.).
- Schedule conferences with parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Spiritual: Must have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their life and; demonstrate a living relationship with Jesus Christ as described in “The Baptist Faith and Message: the tenets of the Southern Baptist denomination.
Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge in subject area, Ability to communicate to students. First Aid Training and CPR.
Education/Training: BA degree from an accredited college or university in area of expertise.
To apply for this job please visit www.hba.net.