Senior Pastor Full Time
Heritage Baptist ChurchActive
HERITAGE BAPTIST CHURCH
POSITION: Senior Pastor, full-time
Heritage Baptist Church is a Southern Baptist Church that is 11 years young. Our average attendance before COVID-19 on a Sunday morning worship was around 100 members.
Our music is mainly contemporary, with a blend of choir, hymns and praise teams. Our church organizational style is traditional Southern Baptist, with a senior pastor, deacon body, and a committee structure to coordinate the work of various ministries of the church.
The people of HBC are seeking to grow, disciple, and reach their community with the true gospel. We are searching for a Godly, Christ-centered man who is unashamed to preach the whole gospel of Jesus Christ and eager to lead us in growing our relationships with Christ, discipling members of His body, and finding new ways to reach out and serve our community.
- Fulfill the biblical qualifications for leadership as defined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Undergraduate Degree required, graduate degree from an accredited seminary preferred, or its experiential equivalent.
- Demonstrated growth in areas of ministry
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Preaching and teaching
- Work with and develop leadership teams
- Strategic planning and vision
- Administration of church
A letter of interest, resume, including education and experience appropriate to the position to:
Jacob Revels Chairman
Pastor Search Committee Heritage Baptist Church
612 Strasburg Rd. Monroe, Mi. 48161
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org