Youth Pastor Part Time
Holloways Baptist ChurchActive
Holloways Baptist Church is in search of a youth pastor.
We are seeking an energetic leader to provide spiritual leadership and biblical discipleship for our growing church youth. We consider this to be one of our primary responsibilities to raise up, train up and send out God called men and women to spread the Gospel and Love of Jesus Christ. (Matt 28:19)
This position would be ideal for a college, seminary student, or recent graduate who is called by God to lead our youth.
1) Must have a personal relationship with Christ.
2) Be in agreement with the Baptist Faith
3) Maintain a lifestyle that is in line with 1st Timothy 3:1-13.
4) Degree in youth ministry a plus.
1) Coordinate Sunday School and a weekly youth night during school year.
2) Organize and lead youth camps, retreats and mission trips.
3) Plan and lead annual back to school bash.
4) Plan and direct summer VBS.
5) Ability to connect with youth in fun ways but also balance with fundamental Biblical values.
6) Must be a team player with all ministries and staff and work closely with senior pastor.
7) Prepare and administer annual budget for youth ministry.
8) Manage youth social media.
9) Work with local schools.
1) Salary $30,000 per year
2) Option for housing in parsonage.
3) 2 weeks paid vacation per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.