Social Media Coordinator Part Time
To assist the Online Community Pastor in fulfilling the communication strategy of Lakes Church. This includes providing consistency in our various communication channels to help achieve the overall mission of Lakes Church. The mission of Lakes Church is one church, multiple locations on mission to glorify God by staying tethered to Christ through His Word, and reaching central Florida with the Gospel by turning members into missionaries. To work with the Online Community Pastor and the Communications Content Creator to upload weekly content to our Lakes Church website, app, YouTube and all social media platforms. To assist the Online Community Pastors as needed in various ministries to communicate the Mission of Lakes Church. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible to support the leadership of the Senior Pastor, collaborate with communications team members and ministry team leaders to accomplish day-to-day objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
· Complete weekly communication tasks:
o Sermon Online
o Lakes Church App
o Social Media Posts
§ Includes consistent social media interaction with people commenting and messaging
o Weekly Live Stream at 10:45am
§ Includes interaction with viewers on all four platforms (YouTube, Text in Church, Facebook & Church Online)
o Updating weekly social media links for link in bio (via Link Tree and Lnk.Bio)
o Utilization of new methods and tools as they become apparent.
· Using the system in place, work with the Online Community Pastor to determine and replace any posters needing replacement across all campuses.
· Assist the Online Community Pastor and the Communications Content Creator in the shooting, production, and development of all social media and/or ministry videos.
· Learn and be willing to assist with Social Advertising (YouTube, Google, Facebook & Instagram)
· Other duties as assigned
· A mature Christian faith and commitment to the Christian life.
· A servant’s heart that desires to use media and technology to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with the world.
· A heart that is in line with the vision of Lakes Church.
· Self-starter mentality.
· Strong verbal and written skills.
· Willingness to be trained, coached and to learn.
· Ability to navigate a computer quickly and effectively.
· Knowledge of, and ability to utilize our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org