Minister to Children Full Time
Mountain View Baptist ChurchActive
The Minister of Children is responsible for leading, planning, conducting and evaluating a comprehensive ministry to children from birth through fifth grade.
The Minister of Children is accountable to the Senior Pastor.
1. A Master of Divinity is preferred.
2. Candidate should have at least five years of ministry experience.
1. Be supportive of the overall vision of MVBC.
2. Enlist, screen, train and encourage children’s leaders.
3. Cultivate and lead prospective children and their families to join the church.
4. Organize and lead Vacation Bible School, Children’s Camp, Fall Festival and other special events.
5. Participate in weekly staff meetings.
6. Contact at least three church prospects a week.
7. Give leadership to children’s worship.
8. Provide training and growth opportunities for parents of children.
9. Assist in hospital visits.
10. Minister to children and families during times of need and special occasions.
11. Prepare, submit and administer an annual budget for children’s ministry.
12. Follow policy and procedures of children ministry manual.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
1. Annual compensation of approximately $65,000. Commensurate to candidate’s relevant experience.
2. Business expenses paid by the church.
3. Health, retirement, disability and dental benefits as stipulated in the Personnel Policy Manual.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com