Ministry Assistant Part Time
New Generation ChurchActive
New Generation Church is searching for a part time Ministry Assistant who will be responsible for the administrative duties of the church. This assistant is charged with serving the pastors on staff.
The Ministry Assistant is responsible for ensuring that the media and message of our church is consistent, biblical, and clear. This person should:
(1) manage content and aesthetics for all forms of church communication including web, social media, and print;
(2) act as the funnel through which all communications pass before being released;
(3) work with pastors to produce a consistent, articulate message to our community and to our congregation;
(4) manage the church membership database, keeping track of visitors and those who attend outreach events hosted by our church;
(5) regularly inspect our website for outdated information and broken links;
(6) provide content for any of our church’s social media posts or campaigns;
(7) ensure that we are utilizing the best communication methods available to reach the largest number of members and attenders; and
(8) perform other duties assigned by pastors.
The Ministry Assistant is to be at all regular Sunday and Wednesday services of the church in addition to Tuesday – Thursday; 10:00am – 2:00pm; and Special Church Wide Events
He/She is to be a mature Christian of good report who will subscribe to the doctrinal statement and by-laws of the church.
The Ministry Assistant will report to pastors on staff.
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes (and any additional documents) can be submitted to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org