Minister of Youth/Students Full Time
North Etowah Baptist ChurchActive
The Minister of Students is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating a program of spiritual growth relating to the students of the church. Student Ministry is defined as Grades 6-12.
The Minister of Students shall be under the supervision of the Senior Pastor.
- Plan, coordinate, direct, and evaluate the student ministries of the church.
- Work with student division leaders to plan a program for leading students to a knowledge of God’s Word and to develop them in Christian nurture.
- As needed, assist organizational leaders in enlistment, training, and guidance of student division leaders to achieve the goals and purposes of the church in student education with special reference to LIFE Groups (Sunday School) and Discipleship Training.
- Lead in planning and conducting age-group activities and programs appropriate for the spiritual growth of the students.
- Study and make recommendations for needed changes in student divisions, such as organizational changes, space use changes, equipment and furnishings needed, and policies and procedure of operations.
- Study new materials, programs, education methods for students and make recommendations that will enhance the spiritual growth of the students.
- Prepare an annual Student Ministry Budget for approval by the church.
- Be accommodating of requests in addition to the duties listed above and complete them as time allows.
- Be actively involved with the youth of our community, including outreach within the public schools.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
TERM OF OFFICE
The Minister of Students will serve until the relationship is terminated by the Senior Pastor, by the church, or mutual consent. A thirty (30) day notice will be given, if possible.
The Minister of Students is to be part of a husband and wife team living in and modeling covenant marriage.
Work approximately 40 hours per week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com