WorshipLeader Part Time
Olivet Baptist ChurchActive
1. Planning our weekly, Sunday 10:00 worship service. Choosing congregational hymns and songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
2. Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style that draws people in, encourages participation and points people to Jesus.
3. Recruiting, teaching and training musicians (choirs, praise team, instrumentalists) in the church to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
4. Leading weekly rehearsals that serve a dual purpose: (A) preparation for Sunday and (B) cultivation of a Christ-centered community.
5. Preparation of audio-visual needs for the music portion of each service and coordinating with the sound committee in its presentation. (powerpoint, accompaniment music, video, etc.)
6. Building on our traditions and having a vision for where God might be calling our congregation and our musicians to grow in new expressions of worship.
7. Serving as a member of the ministry team at Olivet Baptist Church and demonstrating a commitment to this congregation and its mission.
This individual is expected to be gifted in leading congregational worship, possess leadership and organizational skills and be a team player.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.