Youth Pastor Full Time
Rehoboth Baptist ChurchActive
Rehoboth Baptist Church is seeking a full time Pastor of Students to serve the church. This role works with volunteers and paid staff to oversee all student ministries RBC from birth through high school. This is an SBC church, so the candidate must affirm the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
The Pastor of Students reports to the Senior Pastor.
Responsibilities with Youth:
1. Teach Youth each Sunday
2. Lead midweek youth service
3. Lead a annual summer camp
4. Host regular activities throughout the year
Responsibilities with Children:
1. Work with Preschool Director and Children’s Director to oversee children’s ministries. The Pastor of Students is responsible for the administration of this ministry. The Directors will lead preschool and children’s church under your leadership and will report to you. Be prepared to teach children’s church in emergency situations.
2. Lead an annual summer camp or VBS.
3. Host regular activities throughout the year
Responsibilities with CBT:
1. Recruit and lead volunteers to help carry out the ministry
2. Serve as supervisor to the Preschool Director and Children’s Director
3. Attend weekly staff meetings
4. Oversee the student ministries line items in the church budget
5. Support Vacation Bible School by teaching the youth class and offering support to the VBS Director
6. Visit the sick and shut ins, and officiate weddings and funerals as needed
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.