Lead Pastor Full Time
Revolution Church is prayerfully seeking a man to serve as Lead Pastor. This man of God has been called and set apart by God for gospel ministry. He is Biblically grounded, committed and preaches God’s word with boldness. He is able to connect with the mission of Revolution Church, “To make disciples who make disciples.” He is confident to lead this congregation to do what is necessary to reach the lost without compromising God’s Word. He should demonstrate a high level of confidence and competency while being led by God. He actively seeks God’s guidance in all decisions both personally and professionally.
Key Roles and responsibilities are:
Leadership, preaching, teaching, discipleship, pastoral care, supervise all church ministries and staff. Make disciples who make disciples by living a life that honors God through word and deed. Maintain a passion to reach the unchurched. Maintain an open line of communication with ministry leaders to provide direction and growth in their ministry and invest in relationships within the church. Facilitate the success of all employees at Revolution Church by being a leader that leads by example. Seek God’s will in all church related activities. Represent Revolution Church in the community through outreach events that may include partnering with like-minded churches in the area. Work with the Servant Leader team in overseeing the spiritual needs of the body and the integrity of the ministry as it relates to the church’s purpose and values. Work in coordination and conjunction with the personnel team in selecting/dismissing all ministerial staff. Administer baptism or authorize someone to administer baptism by full immersion in water.
- The ability to communicate well is a must, both orally and written.
- Excellent expository Bible Teacher
- Demonstrated ability to apply biblical precepts to current culture and develop and deliver theologically accurate and locally applicable sermons
- Extensive understanding of the Word of God and the ability to apply that doctrinally, historically, and inspirationally
- Excellent conflict resolution skills required
- Proficient in church technology
- Lead church to be a tithing body
- Experience in leading ministry staff and lay leaders
- At least 3 years full-time, vocational ministry experience
- Faithful follower of Jesus.
- Above Reproach
- Not quick-tempered
- Leads and loves one’s family well
- Practices regular time with God in prayer and study
- Stewards personal finances, relationships, time, and health well
- Humble with a teachable spirit, accountable relationships
- Loves people and involved in their lives
- Peacemaker – resolves conflict peacefully
- Proven motivator and leader of others toward a maturing relationship with God
- Husband of one wife
- Someone of excellent character that fully meets qualifications for elder outlined in 1 Tim.3:1-7
Education: Bachelor degree, Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org