Associate Worship Pastor Full Time
Title: Associate Worship Pastor
Classification: Exempt, Salaried, Ministerial
Reports To: Pastor of Worship and Creative Arts
Responsible for leading worship weekly at one of Rivertree’s locations and serving in a collaborative support role to the Gather Pastor.
- Leads worship services weekly primarily at Rivertree Cove Campus with occasional coverage of the Downtown Campus.
- Leads the band and tech team at the campus where they are serving.
- Assist in scheduling band members and A/V
- Assists the Gather Pastor in placing volunteers into Planning Center and Rehearsal Mix.
- Works alongside the Gather Pastor in planning worship gatherings.
- Assists the Gather Pastor in shepherding the worship team.
- Assists in developing new worship team members through Thursday night rehearsals and training.
- Oversee Planning Center. This includes uploading appropriate chord charts and mp3’s for volunteers to use for rehearsal.
- Oversees and develops the Cove campus student worship team.
- Occasionally assists with AV coverage during the week when needed.
- Assists in leading for special events.
- Assists in making creative content.
- Assists in setting up and tearing down A/V for special events.
- Works alongside the Gather Pastor to prepare annual worship ministry budgets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Gifted, dynamic vocalist with the ability to lead others in worship.
- Plays guitar or keyboard proficiently (preferred, but not required).
- Able to proficiently communicate with and musically lead a band.
- A working knowledge of digital and analog sound reinforcement equipment.
- A working knowledge of digital lighting consoles and dmx dimming.
- A working knowledge of digital presentation software (ProPresenter, Keynote, PowerPoint) and projection setup methods.
- Experience using Planning Center Online for scheduling and providing resources to the worship team.
- Good organization, communication, leadership and people skills.
- A discipling heart for those they serve with and lead.
- Approachable and teachable.
40 hours per week. Includes Sunday so one weekday can be taken off.
- Job involves ‘challenges’ related to growth and changes in the work environment.
- Job includes periodic local and non-local travel.
- Job requires a combination of office and irregular hours.
- Job requires overseeing multiple teams and worship at multiple campuses.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.