Worship Pastor Full Time
Southside Baptist ChurchActive
PASTOR OF WORSHIP
Southside Baptist Church is making a lasting difference by helping others know God and making Him known. The ideal candidate has strong musical abilities including abilities to play the guitar, great vocal abilities, and must be able to lead the praise band in our modern worship service. Southside averages between 280-300 people in attendance on Sunday mornings. We have people of all ages. Church is located in Florence, South Carolina. This is a full time position. For more information send us your e-mail. If you are still interested please e-mail resume to: [email protected]
Worship is more than the music before a sermon. Worship happens beyond the walls of the church every day. The responsibility of a Worship Pastor is to lead others to live their lives like the lyrics of a song, continually praising God for His love and goodness. This is a full-time position. If you agree, you could be what we’re looking for. Read on for details.
· Talented and have strong musical experience with the guitar.
· Organized and efficient especially with time management.
· A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
· Able to lead and direct a live band.
· In agreement with the SBC 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
You will be:
· Responsible for planning, organizing, and spiritually leading our worship experiences on weekends and practice on Wednesday nights.
· Recruiting, training, and scheduling the worship team.
· Planning and organizing worship experiences to meet weekly time requirements.
· Overseeing the music ministry of the church. Your main focus will be the contemporary service and helping the first service.
· Knowledge and proficiency with all offstage technical aspects of services
· Working with the student pastor to assist with the student worship band.
The perfect fit is:
· Experienced in building and leading worship team.
· Willing to give up skinny jeans and scarves even before the trend dies
· Familiar with Pro Presenter, Planning Center and has mad multi-media skills
* To be considered for this role, applicants must provide two videos of them singing and/or leading worship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com