Ministry Admin Full Time
Stone Mountain Baptist Association of ChurchesActive
1. To serve as receptionist in the Associational office, receiving and responding to phone calls.
2. To receive training on Blackbaud Software in the areas of Membership, Database, Communications and Events.
3. To assist in the Office by handling correspondence, scheduling appointments, filing, returning calls, typing letters, hosting guests, and performing other duties as assigned that would serve our churches.
4. To assist with the communication ministry of the Association (Blackbaud database, website, newsletter, Facebook, etc.)
5. To be the purchasing agent for the Associational Office – Office, Cleaning, Kitchen, and other Supplies.
6. To take and pick up the mail from the Post Office.
7. To be the central hub for all events sponsored by the Association – communication, registration, coordination of the details, food service and cleanup.
8. To assist the Associational and New Work Foundation staff and other key leadership in the performance of their duties.
9. To prepare the Annual Church Profiles and Book of Reports for the Annual Meeting.
10. To perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com