Office Manager Full Time
The Crossing Community ChurchActive
The Office Manager will be responsible for church communication, records, scheduling, and social media. He or she will support the pastor with administrative tasks and the Finance Team with accounting and the Properties Team with vendor relations. Four areas of competencies expected.
- Church Communication.
- Manage ministry networking, church-wide notifications, promos, and reminders
- Oversee calendar: schedule off-campus events, virtual meetings, and room usage.
- Maintain accurate member status and contact information
- Church Administration.
- Assist pastors with administrative, clerical, and secretarial necessities
- Assist in vendor relations: maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Liaise with local organizations for building use in view of missional priorities.
- Financial Accounting (required for fulltime employment).
- Assist treasurer with financial records and provide reports for the Finance Team.
- Facilitate preparation of the annual budget
- Prepare analysis of income and expenditures and projections to resource future ministry
- Media and Webpage Administration.
- Coordinate Instagram and Facebook posts.
- Schedule post and analyzing our social media presence.
- Maintain Church webpage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com