Administrative Assistant Part Time
The Orchard ChurchActive
The Orchard Church
205 West Brook Drive Waynesville NC 28786
Come join our amazing team working in the Western NC mountains. Our dynamic and growing church is looking to fill the role of a part-time or full-time Administrative Assistant. We are a 3 year old church that has seen the Lord do an incredible work. We launched with just over 130 people and now have on average between 600-700 people attending. We need highly skilled and qualified people to add to our amazing and growing team. Our Vision is “we are a people united, embracing the work of the Holy Spirit, striving to see lives transformed in our community, region, nation, and world”. Our mission is to be the church to the community. We are a multi-generational church that desires to reach our community with the gospel of Jesus Christ. If you are interested in learning more please reach out to us at [email protected]. We will be accepting applications through March 4th, 2024.
Purpose of the Position The Administrative Assistant for the staff will provide administrative support for the ministry by organizing and coordinating ministry communications and resources for the entire ministry team, staff and The Orchard Church members. This position is actively involved in helping and assisting every area of ministry but specifically the administrative tasks of the church.
- Provides administrative support through meetings and coordinating ministry team agendas.
- Coordinate and support the ministries by organizing schedules and preparation of resources.
- Manage Church Management Software through attendance, membership, and informational database(s).
- Assist leadership in financial, attendance, calendar, communication related tasks.
- Ordering supplies and monitoring regular weekly office tasks.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in ministry preferred.
- Evidence of moral character and a lifestyle that is consistent with that of The Orchard Church Constitution, Bylaws and Statement of Faith.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Google Suites.
- Experience with database management preferred.
This position has consideration for future full-time status
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a job with a Southern Baptist church?
Enter your information to be notified as new jobs are posted.