Children’s Pastor/Ministry Leader Full Time
Westside Baptist ChurchActive
Westside Baptist Church is searching for our new Children’s Pastor/Ministry Leader! This is a full time ministry position open to either a Pastor role or Ministry Leader Role. Salary would be either $32,000-$36,000 for a Ministry Leader or $36,000-$40,000 for a Pastor depending upon experience and education. Please email resume to [email protected].
1. Promote a church wide vision of reaching and developing children to become more like Christ.
2. Promote a strategy that encourage children to worship God, learn and obey His Word, win others to Christ, and serve within the body.
3. Continuously identify and train volunteers to assist in children ministry.
4. Develop and work with Children’s Ministry Team in determining ministry goals, calendaring, organization, leadership, facilities, finances, and administrative needs.
5. Ensure all children’s ministry workers and volunteer background investigation and Child Protect Class and Training is up to date.
6. Develop a vision, plan, organize and implement all activities related to children’s ministry.
7. Coordinates counseling, teaching, visitations, and baptism for children identified as ready to receive the gift of Christ.
8. Attend all weekly staff meeting.
9. Provide leadership for other ministries as assigned by the Pastor or Associate Pastor.
10. Assist in the promoting and planning of all activities of the church (Judgement House, concerts for example).
11. Supervise assigned summer interns (if applicable).
12. Submit an annual Children’s Ministry budget to the Stewardship Team for church approval and held responsible for Children Ministry’s budget and purchases.
13. Attend church, association and statewide worship and educational training programs as directed by the Senior Pastor and within budget constraints.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com